Why Military / Government Employees Should Attend
“By attending SBC, you gain interest from companies about upcoming projects, learn about new trends, refresh awareness of industry standards, and improve delivery of product.”
–Leon Parrott, U.S. Army
SBC offers a low-cost registration fee for government / uniformed employees!
- Conduct Market Research to best understand the competition and the industry capacity available for your agency’s needs.
- Engage in unrivaled networking opportunities including Industry-Government Engagement sessions with large and small businesses
- Explore a vibrant Exhibit Hall featuring Leading A/E/C Companies and find solutions for your agency
- Learn from other agency contracting and acquisition experts and improve your business processes
- Education tracks with the opportunity to earn over 40 PDH credits
- Help support the nation’s small business contracting goals and build a robust industrial base and strengthen America’s competitive edge
|U.S. Army Corps of Engineers||Minority Owned Small Businesses|
|Naval Facilities Engineering Command||Native-American Owned Small Businesses|
|Air Force Civil Engineer Center||Small Business (no socio-economic status)|
|Department of Veterans Affairs||Small Disadvantaged Businesses|
|Veterans’ Health Administration||Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Businesses|
|Department of Energy||Veteran-Owned Small Businesses|
|General Services Administration||Woman-Owned Small Businesses|
|Department of State||National 8(a)|
|Small Business Administration||HUBZone Council|
|Environmental Protection Agency||AECOM|
|Federal Emergency Management Agency||Fedmine|
|National Aeronautics & Space Administration||Jacobs|
NOTE: This is a sampling of agencies and businesses/partner organizations.
Year over year, Government and Military registrations increase!
Justify your Attendance
We’re excited that you’re looking to incorporate SBC, Back Together. Built for You, into your schedule and want to support your business case to help you attend. As part of these efforts, we’ve put together this Attendee Justification Toolkit, providing you with must-know information about the event for you and your supervisor.
We hope you find this toolkit useful in making your case for attending SBC this November 15-19, 2021, in Atlanta, GA. This premier event includes educational, one-on-one appointments, and networking opportunities to help further your career.
We can’t wait to be together again, and for you to experience SBC!