Attention! Attention! Get your free registration to SBC right here!
You can get a discounted or FREE registration to SBC by volunteering on-site at the conference! If your company cannot support your registration financially, a great way to get to the conference is to volunteer some hours at the event! Various opportunities are available, from helping at registration to serving as a session room monitor. This is also a great way to make connections. Here's how it works:
- You must be a SAME member to volunteer.
- Check out the volunteer opportunities available here and sign-up for the ones that work with your schedule and interest you. Please remember, opportunities are limited. By signing-up, you are committing to fulfilling that role. Remember that you are removing an opportunity for someone else.
- A follow-up email with more information will be sent to you within 1 week after you sign-up to volunteer, to include a code to redeem for a discounted or free registration. Again, DO NOT register to attend the conference until you have received your discount code.
- Earn a discounted or FREE registration based on the number of hours you serve!
- 3-5 hours of service and receive 1 day FREE registration or 30% off full conference.
- 6+ hours of service and receive a FREE Full Conference Registration.
- The Discount Codes for Free One Day Only and Free Full Conference will give you a discount of 90% off of the conference fee. All volunteers who complete all hours they signed up for will have the remaining 10% of the registration fee refunded after the conference.
- Join us on-site to play an important role in making SBC a success!!
Sign up here: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/409044caaa82ca5ff2-20191
SBC Volunteer Orientation
Presented Thursday, November 15th
Watch the Volunteer Orientation webinar to learn everything you need to know for your time in Dallas.
Expectations of Volunteers:
- By signing-up to volunteer, you are committing yourself to fulfilling the role and certify you have approval to attend SBC in a volunteer capacity.
- You understand you are the face of SAME and the event and will be punctual, review all information in advance, and approach the opportunity with enthusiasm!
- If you are unable to volunteer, you will inform SAME as soon as you are aware.
- All expenses such as travel and lodging are your responsibility.
- You will participate in a pre-conference virtual training and orientation so you understand volunteer duties and can get any questions you may have answered.
- You will be on-time for all assignments and remain on duty until the published end of all shifts.
- If you do not fulfill your volunteer responsibilities but attend the conference, you will be invoiced for your registration. No-shows or tardiness could affect your ability to volunteer at future conferences.