What You Need to Do
- Anyone working in an exhibit booth should use the Booth Staff Registration Form. Your exhibit booth must be paid in full in order to register booth staff. Those speaking at the conference are asked to use speaker registration; instructions on how to register as a speaker will be forwarded directly.
- Anyone attending the conference must register. NO ONE is automatically registered, including booth staff.
- The correct registration form must be used. Several different registration forms will be used: one for Attendees; one for Booth Staff; and one for Speakers. Please make sure to register using the correct form.
To ensure that you receive the correct registration fees when you register online, please make sure your SAME membership is up-to-date. To change, update or start your SAME membership, contact the SAME membership department at email@example.com. The opportunity to purchase a membership is available during the registration process.
What Your Registration Includes:
- Full Conference Registration: access to all conference sessions, including Briefings & Education Sessions; Exhibit Hall during show hours, and WiFi access at the convention center. Meals included are lunch on Wednesday, breakfast and lunch on Thursday, and breakfast and brunch on Friday. Also included are the Networking Receptions on Wednesday and Thursday. First-time attendees are invited to a breakfast on Wednesday, November 20.
- One Day (Wednesday) Registration: access to Exhibit Hall, all conference sessions and activities on Wednesday and WiFi access at the convention center. Meal included is lunch on Wednesday. Also included is the Networking Reception on Wednesday. First-time attendees are invited to a breakfast on Wednesday, November 20.
- One Day (Thursday) Registration: access to Exhibit Hall, all conference sessions and activities on Thursday and WiFi access at the convention center. Meals included are breakfast and lunch on Thursday. Also included is the Networking Reception on Thursday.
- One Day (Friday) Registration: access to all conference session and activities on Friday and WiFi access at the convention center. Meals included are breakfast and brunch on Friday.
- Exhibit Hall Only Registration: Exhibit Hall access and all activities taking place in the exhibit hall (including set-up and tear-down), Wednesday plenary session, and WiFi access at the convention center. Meals included are lunch on Wednesday, breakfast and lunch on Thursday, and breakfast on Friday (this registration type is available to booth staff only). First-time attendees are invited to a breakfast on Wednesday, November 20.
SMPS Course:This course is designed for those who are responsible for developing, managing, and advocating for business development activities among their staff and leadership. If you are looking to perfect your BD skills or develop a BD process at your organization, this program will help you get to the next level by maximizing opportunities with new and existing clients.
Cancelation and Refund PolicyCancelations will be accepted through October 28, 2019, and must be received in writing, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Registration fees will be refunded in full minus a handling and processing charge of $75.00 for individual registration. If you are a government employee or your registration fee is $0.00, you will not be charged a cancelation fee if you cancel. SAME regrets that refunds cannot be issued after October 28, 2019, or for no-shows. You may transfer your registration to a colleague if circumstances prevent you from attending the conference.
The cancelation fee and deadline do not apply to government registrations. Government registrations will receive full refunds at any time. Please send cancelations to email@example.com.