Your health and safety is our top priority during SBC.We understand the decision to attend an in-person event is a big one, so please make sure to review the steps we’re taking to ensure your health and safety needs are being met during SBC, and then get ready for the education, market research, and networking that SBC provides.
We can’t wait to be together again!
SBC Highlights Include:
- Business Opportunity Sessions Presented by Government Agencies
- One-on-One Appointments between Small Businesses and Government Agencies and Large Business
- Keynote Speakers and Dynamic General Sessions
- Education and Training Featuring Over 40 Sessions
- Exhibits Featuring Leading A/E/C Companies
- Industry-Government Engagement Sessions
The SAME National team is working on a fun project leading up to SBC, and we’re hoping to include attendees as we feature videos on our social media channels and other SAME digital outlets to promote #MySBCStory.
So, What’s your SBC Story?
- What impact has the event had on you?
- What did you get from attending? (e.g.: advice, long-lasting connections, contract opportunity, path to success)
- What was the overall value of attending SBC?
Check out this video from Mercedes Enrique and then tell us your story! We can't wait to share it!