Join Us for the 2022 SBC: Where Opportunity Happens!
SAME's 2022 Federal Small Business Conference (SBC) is headed to Nashville, TN, November 2-4, 2022. This is your opportunity to connect with a community of leading experts, decision-makers, solution providers, business partners, and federal contracting officers.
SBC is the ONLY venue where opportunity happens for…
- Opportunity to learn from experienced companies in education sessions
- Opportunity to hear from and meet with government contracting officers about projects to compete for
- Opportunity to meet with large companies that need subcontracting support
- Opportunity to meet with small business as potential subcontractors
- Opportunity to mentor small businesses through protégé agreements
- Opportunity to position as thought leaders and advocates for small businesses through exhibiting and presenting
- Opportunity to conduct market research of industry capacity to help set acquisition strategy
- Opportunity to discover innovations and trends from suppliers and providers
- Opportunity to connect with and learn from other agencies on how they do business and work to increase standardization of processes amongst government for the benefit of industry and competition
SBC Highlights Include:
- Business Opportunity Sessions Presented by Government Agencies
- One-on-One Networking Appointments between Small Businesses and Government Agencies and Large Business
- Keynote Speakers and Dynamic General Sessions
- Education and Training Featuring Over 40 Sessions
- Exhibits Featuring Leading A/E/C Companies
- Industry-Government Engagement Sessions
Want to know what happened last year at SBC?
Check out the Daily Event Recaps
Read the SAME Blog
“SBC met my small business needs by delivering great speakers, educational offerings, and networking opportunities.”
–2021 SBC Attendee