SAME's Federal Small Business Conference
The Small Business Conference for the Federal Architecture, Engineering, Construction and Facility Maintenance/Management Industry (SBC) brings together federal agencies and businesses operating in the federal marketplace to:
- Deliver the most comprehensive and useful market research experience possible for all attendees
- Learn of and/or share upcoming contracting opportunities for small businesses
- Connect with teaming partners
- Support the nation's contracting goals
- Engage in above-board networking between private companies and federal program managers and procurement/contracting officers.
More than a dozen federal agencies have participated in SBC over the last few years, including the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers; Naval Facilities Engineering Command; Air Force Civil Engineer Center; Department of Veterans Affairs; Veterans Health Administration; Department of Energy; General Services Administration; Department of State; Small Business Administration; Environmental Protection Agency; Federal Emergency Management Agency; and National Aeronautics & Space Administration.
Key elements of the conference:
- Business Opportunity Sessions Presented by Government Agencies
- One-on-One Appointments between Small Businesses and Government Agencies and Large Business
- Keynote Speakers and Dynamic General Sessions
- Education and Training Featuring Over 40 Sessions
- Exhibits Featuring Leading A/E/C Companies
- Industry-Government Engagement Sessions
Dates for Future SBCs
- 2023 - October 31-November 2: Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center, San Antonio, Texas
- 2024 - November 19-21: Ernest N. Morial Convention Center New Orleans, New Orleans, Louisiana
- 2025 - November 19-21: Phoenix Convention Center, Phoenix, Arizona
- 2026 - November 4-6: Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center, Dallas, Texas
Society of American Military Engineers (SAME)
Founded in 1920, SAME unites public and private sector individuals and organizations from across the architecture, engineering, construction, environmental, facility management and maintenance, cybersecurity, project planning, contracting and acquisition, and related disciplines in support of national security. SAME leads collaborative efforts to identify and resolve national security infrastructure-related challenges.