Government Group Registration ProceduresDue to the requirements put in place for our 2021 Federal Small Business Conference (SBC), we are unable to receive a simple excel file of names to register, but we can create a group invoice so registration fees for persons in the organization can be paid with one credit card or check. Government group registrations will be handled in the following manner.
- Gov Organization must have its attendees register through the appropriate Registration Form (Attendee, Booth Staff, or Speaker).
- The registrant must complete the Registration Form and answer all required questions.
- The registrant will select "send invoice" as their Payment Method.
- Payment Method defaults to "credit card." Click on the down arrow and select "send invoice" from the list
- After all individuals have registered, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and submit a list of the individuals who should be included on the group invoice.
- A group invoice will be created based on the list and sent to the individual who requested it.
- All payments must be made prior to COB on Friday, November 5, 2021.
- Contact email@example.com with any questions.
Cancelations will be accepted through COB (5:00 pm EST) on October 22, 2021, and must be received in writing, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Registration fees will be refunded in full minus a handling/processing charge of $75.00 for individual registration. If you are a government employee or your registration fee is $0.00, you will not incur a handling/processing charge if you cancel. SAME regrets that refunds cannot be issued after October 22, 2021. You may transfer your registration to a colleague if circumstances prevent you from participating in the virtual event. The cancelation fee and deadline do not apply to government registrations. Government registrations will receive full refunds at any time.
To transfer your registration, please email email@example.com with ALL of the following information: current registrant's name, the substitute's full name (prefix and suffix), position title, email address, work address, work phone number, cell phone number, emergency contact name and phone number. If the substitute's membership category is different from the original registrant, the registration fee difference will be charged. Additionally, items needed include: Attendee Category (for Private Industry please indicate the # of employees with the Company); Small Business designations, if applicable; individual's main job responsibility; seniority level (entry, mid, senior); the State(s) in which your company does business (All 50 states is an option); Primary NAICS Code; DUNS #, if applicable; # of federal contracts the company has executed.