Government Group Registration ProceduresFor our 2023 Federal Small Business Conference (SBC), we have 2 different options for Government group Registrations:
- If you are registering select individual attendees (5 or less), you can register them as a "Group" during the Registration process by selecting "Add Additional Attendees" on the Review page. You will continue this process for each attendee.
- When you get to the Payment page of the final attendee, you will pay for these Registratons with a credit card. (Payment Method will default to "credit card" - no need to change this.)
- Gov Organization must have its attendees register through the appropriate Registration Form (Attendee, Booth Staff, or Speaker).
- The registrant must complete the Registration form and answer all required questions.
- The registrant will select "SPECIAL" as their Payment Method.
- Payment Method defaults to "credit card." Click on the down arrow and select "SPECIAL" from the list.
- After all individuals have registered, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and submit a list of the individuals who should be included on the group invoice.
- A group invoice will be created based on the list and sent to the individual who requested it.
- Please be sure the registration fee is correct for all attendees. There are different fees for SAME members and Non-members.
- The GPC holder will contact Registration at 703-549-3800, ext 191 to pay the invoice before the deadline.
- DEADLINE: Registrations must be completed by and the list submitted by Friday, October 20, 2023.
- DEADLINE: All payments must be made prior to COB (5:00 pm, EST) on Thursday, October 26, 2023.
- Group payments cannot be taken after Thursday, October 26, 2023.
- Contact email@example.com with any questions.
Cancelations will be accepted through COB (5:00 pm EST) on October 6, 2023, and must be received in writing, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Registration fees will be refunded in full minus a handling/processing charge of $100.00 for individual registration. If you are a government employee or your registration fee is $0.00, you will not incur a handling/processing charge if you cancel. SAME regrets that refunds cannot be issued after October 6, 2023. You may transfer your registration to a colleague if circumstances prevent you from participating in the virtual event. The cancellation fee and deadline do not apply to government registrations. Government registrations will receive full refunds at any time.
To transfer your registration to someone else in your company, please have the substitute register for SBC. When they get to the Payment page, click the down arrow for the “Payment Method” and select “send invoice” from the menu. Complete the the Registration, but do not pay. Then, send an email to email@example.com when this is completed to request the transfer. The original registration will be cancelled and the fee paid will be transferred to the substitute’s registration. *If the substitute’s fee is different (member vs non-member) the difference will be charged.* Transfer requests will be accepted through noon (12:00 pm, EST) on Friday, October 27, 2023. After this deadline, transfers must be completed onsite.