What You Need to Do
- Anyone working in an exhibit booth should use the Booth Staff Registration Form. Your exhibit booth must be paid in full in order to register booth staff. Those speaking at the conference are asked to use speaker registration; instructions on how to register as a speaker will be forwarded directly.
- Anyone attending the conference must register. NO ONE is automatically registered, including booth staff.
- The correct registration form must be used. Several different registration forms will be used: one for Attendees; one for Booth Staff; and one for Speakers. Please make sure to register using the correct form.
To ensure that you receive the correct registration fees when you register online, please make sure your SAME membership is current. To change, update, or start your SAME membership, contact the SAME membership department at firstname.lastname@example.org. The opportunity to purchase a membership is available during the registration process.
What Your Registration Includes:
- Full Conference Registration: access to all conference sessions, including Briefings & Education Sessions; Exhibit Hall during show hours, and WiFi access at the convention center. Meals included are lunch on Wednesday, breakfast and lunch on Thursday, and breakfast and brunch on Friday. Also included are the Networking Receptions on Wednesday and Thursday. First-time attendees are invited to a breakfast on Wednesday, November 4.
- One Day (Wednesday) Registration: access to Exhibit Hall, all conference sessions and activities on Wednesday and WiFi access at the convention center. Meal included is lunch on Wednesday. Also included is the Networking Reception on Wednesday. First-time attendees are invited to a breakfast on Wednesday, November 4.
- One Day (Thursday) Registration: access to Exhibit Hall, all conference sessions and activities on Thursday and WiFi access at the convention center. Meals included are breakfast and lunch on Thursday. Also included is the Networking Receptions on Wednesday and Thursday.
- One Day (Friday) Registration: access to all conference session and activities on Friday and WiFi access at the convention center. Meals included are breakfast and brunch on Friday. Also included is the Networking Reception on Thursday.
- Exhibit Hall Only Registration: Exhibit Hall access and all activities taking place in the exhibit hall (including set-up and tear-down), Wednesday Opening Plenary session, and WiFi access at the convention center. Meals included are lunch on Wednesday, breakfast and lunch on Thursday, and breakfast and brunch on Friday (this registration type is available to booth staff only). First-time attendees are invited to a breakfast on Wednesday, November 20.
SMPS Course:This course is designed for those who are responsible for developing, managing, and advocating for business development activities among their staff and leadership. If you are looking to perfect your BD skills or develop a BD process at your organization, this program will help you get to the next level by maximizing opportunities with new and existing clients.
Cancelation and Refund PolicyCancelations will be accepted through October 12, 2020, and must be received in writing, to email@example.com. Registration fees will be refunded in full minus a handling and processing charge of $75.00 for individual registration. If you are a government employee or your registration fee is $0.00, you will not be charged a cancelation fee if you cancel. SAME regrets that refunds cannot be issued after October 12, 2020, or for no-shows. You may transfer your registration to a colleague if circumstances prevent you from attending the conference.
The cancelation fee and deadline do not apply to government registrations. Government registrations will receive full refunds at any time. Please send cancelations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration TransferTo transfer your registration, please email email@example.com with ALL of the following information: current registrant's name, the substitute's full name (prefix and suffix), position title, email address, work address, work phone number, cell phone number, emergency contact name and phone number, and if the person will be attending the Networking Brunch. If the substitute's membership category is different from the original registrant, the registration fee difference will be charged. Additionally, items needed include: Attendee Category (for Private Industry please indicate the # of employees with the Company); Small Business designations, if applicable; individual's main job responsibility; seniority level (entry, mid, senior); the State(s) in which your company does business (All 50 states is an option); Primary NAICS Code; DUNS #, if applicable; # of federal contracts the company has executed.
After Friday, October 30, 2020, 4:00 pm (EST), registration transfers will be completed onsite. Please have the substitute visit the Onsite Registration desk with the original registrant's information.