The exhibitor list can found on the Exhibitor List tab under "In this Section" or by clicking here
The official dates of the conference are November 4-6, 2020. However, the virtual exhibit hall will open Tuesday November 3 with exclusive hours for government representatives. Please refer to the Schedule-at-a-Glance for a complete listing of conference activities, dates and times.
Matched Networking information can be found by clicking here!
A video tutorial on how to set up your Host profile and appointment available can be viewed by clicking here
To view a complete list of the benefits associated with each booth. Please click here
Your company must be a sustaining member of SAME in order to receive the member rate for an exhibit booth. Member booth fees do not apply to individual membership.
Your company can become a sustaining member by signing up here: http://www.same.org/index.php/membership/join-same/sustaining-membership-private-sector
If your company does have a sustaining membership, but you''re still receiving non-member pricing please finish your booth registration so that you get the location you want and contact Exhibit@same.org.
If you did not pay for your booth during the registration process, you may pay by credit card through the Exhibit Service Center. You will see the options for payment, invoice, etc... in the left-hand menu.
To pay by check, please follow the instructions on your invoice. The address is:
SAME (2020 SBC)
Please include a copy of your invoice.
Booth Staff Registration is now open. Please visit the link below:
IF YOUR COMPANY HAS A BOOTH, YOUR INDIVIDUALS SHOULD BE REGISTERED THROUGH BOOTH STAFF REGISTRATION - NOT ATTENDEE REGISTRATION!!
If a company attendee needs access to your virtual booth chat, please make sure they are registered through the booth staff reigstration form.
If you are the sales contact for your booth, you are NOT automatically registered to attend the conference. Even though you receive two free exhibitor registrations with your booth, those people MUST still be registered through the booth staff registration form on-line.
You can update your company profile in the exhibitor service center (click on "update exhibitor directory"). Your login and password can be found on your confirmation e-mail.
This is the information that will show up when people search for your company/virtual booth. SAME is not responsible for incorrect or missing information.
Make sure you review the questions listed in the Exhibitor Demographic update tab. We have added some extra questions to help you connect and network with attendees!
There could be many reasons why you haven''t received any information from us and in order for you to have a positive conference experience, we need to fix it! We send e-mails from two databases - registration and membership.
1) Are you a member of SAME? Members of SAME receive marketing e-mails about conference and advertising opportunities - including alerts as to when registration is open for particular events.
2) Members - are you keeping your profile up to date? If your SAME Sustaining Member Representative is no longer with your company, our marketing e-mails could be going to an inactive address.
2) Are you the booth contact (i.e. the name associated with the booth) that registered for your company''s space? Sometimes due to company turnover, we find that we are sending e-mails to an address that is no longer active. You must contact firstname.lastname@example.org in order to change the booth contact for your company. This is only an issue if you are already registered for this event or exhibited last year.
3) Are our e-mails going to your junk or SPAM folder? You may have to identify the "same," "goeshow," and "theexpogroup" domains as safe in order to receive our e-mails. Please ask your IT department how to do this.
4) If you are worried that you are missing something, please make sure you check the conference website. Most of the time, the information that we send in e-mails can also be found there.
Show Management will publish an attendee list two weeks prior to the conference and again after the conference to capture any last minute registrants. This document will only include contact information for individuals as they have indicated on the registration form.
This list is for contacting individuals and for a one time marketing effort to promote your booth. It should not be used for future marketing efforts.
It will be located in all three service centers (attendee, exhibitor and speaker) and a password will be required to retrieve it for your protection.
Your password can be found in your registration confirmation e-mail.
Back to Top